Keeping it simple, getting “IT” done
We help Interior Designers benefit from using technology.
Our service options:
We train you to Do-It-Yourself
We do it together.
We do it for you.
We have individualy priced services or packages at $50 per hour, per day, per week, per month. Also we have a $500 month custom package including a website, social media set up and marketing plan, with a minimum 5 months contract.
Recommended first steps:
We have all experineced inconsistent sales activity in the last few years so we thought a good place to start would be to help you to generate more business with a 5 step “keep it”simple” marketing plan.
The first focus area is on marketing:
Step 1) Create some awsome design work for your clients.
Step 2) Create a record of your work with photographs, video and descriptions.
Step 3) Have a website with a portfolio gallery for showcasing your work.
Step 4) Determine the best marketing chanel’s to get the maximum exposure for your website and portfolio.
- Social media? e.g. Blogging, Pinterest, Facebook Twitter.
- E-mail? e.g. Newsletters, design tips, events, promotions, special offers
- Direct mail? e.g. Send Out Cards for prospecting, thank you’s, events etc.
- Advertising? e.g. Pay per click, ad banners.
Step 5) Take action and implement the first step from your marketing plan.
The next focus area is Sales
Interior designer business sales area needs:
1) Prospecting sytem to generate sales leads.
2) Sales and services information package.
3) Quoting system with a follow up system.
4) Thank you for your business and project follow up system.
5) Reward based referral program.
The third focus area is on productivity
1) coming soon